Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Wilson Health Medical Group Patient Services Representative for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area. Key Perks and Benefits:
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
- Greets each patient on telephone or face-to-face in a courteous manner.
- Welcomes new patients to the practice; registers patient thoroughly, ensuring that demographic, insurance, and other data is accurate and complete.
- Directs incoming phone calls, messages, and electronic communication appropriately; utilizes telephone management protocol at all times.
- Utilizes practice management, electronic health record, patient portal, and other electronic technology applications according to guidelines.
- Meets expectations for collection of co-pays and account balances; follows cash handling policy at all times.
- Schedules patients accurately and efficiently, focusing on meeting the patient's needs.
- Collaborates with the provider and administration to provide access for patients seeking services.
- Enters patient charges and payments accurately into the practice management system.
- Enters referral tracking documentation into the practice management system; works the referral tracking report to identify completed and outstanding referrals to follow-up with the patient for continuity of care.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Medical Assistant training and previous medical office experience is preferred.
- Computer experience is required.
- Leading candidates will have had prior education and/or experience with diagnostic and procedure coding.
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
Apply on company website