PCI Gaming Purpose:
Our genuine attentiveness and positive energy provide guests, especially women, an escape from their ordinary world into our exciting fantasy world of play, chance, and possibility. With this contribution, we give them a feeling of importance and belonging.
PCI Gaming Value System:
Our Enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
The Hotel Housekeeping Room Attendant plays a critical role in the overall guest experience by preparing guestrooms that are clean and comfortable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project a positive image
- Greet all guests passing in corridors
- Clean up to 15 room credits per shift
- Re-stock guestroom amenities
- Re-stock supplies in Housekeeping carts
- Segregate dirty or damaged linen and terry items
- Recover lost-and-found items
- Disseminate information to guests regarding the property, hotel, promotions, etc.
- Perform turndown service (2ndshift)
- Perform routine maintenance on vacuum cleaner
- Keep storage areas and carts clean and orderly
- Work safe by observing safety rules and wearing proper equipment
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Job Requirements: (please ensure you meet the listed requirements prior to applying)
- High School diploma or GED required or currently enrolled and successfully complete a GED program within 6 months from start date as a condition of continued employment
- Must be nineteen (19) years of age or older
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Minimum of six (6) months experience as a Room Attendant in a hotel/resort is preferred.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills required (skills test may be administered)
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for entire shift
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment – phones, computers, etc.
- Must be in good physical condition and able to pass a physical fitness test if administered
- Willing to travel and participate in training as recommended or required
- Must have a PCI Gaming License (or the ability to obtain and maintain a license) as a requirement for this position
- Must have willingness and ability to work in a smoke/secondary smoke environment
Complaints about the recruitment or selection process for employment should be directed in writing to office of the President and CEO of PCI Gaming Authority.
Apply on company website