Job Overview: 9pm-5:30am
The Security Supervisor supervises the team of Security Officers. The Security Supervisors are responsible for the security functions for the property to ensure a safe and secure environment for all guests and employees.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
The WCH Security Team operates 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Supervisors may be required to work any shift to meet the needs of the operation and are subject to change to meet the needs of the organization. Positions include week-end and holiday shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and directs a security team in a casino environment
- Schedules the activities of a security team ensuring appropriate coverage of the casino property
- Maintains a written log of incidents involving guests or employees and prepares additional detailed reports as may be required
- Prevents theft; Provides employee and guest escorts and patrols parking lots
- Provides Key Control and Radio communications
- Provides guest service and head counts
- Verifies gaming machine access; Verifies gaming machine pay outs
- Oversees all aspects of guest and employee safety including crowd control
- Reports employee violations of established policies and procedures, directives and Tribal Minimum Control Standards
- Controls initial on-scene command during emergency situations
- Ensures training assignments are completed for security officers
- Disseminates information to security staff prior to assuming posts
- Communicates emergency procedures
- Patrols entrance/exit doors and controls crowd
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website