SHIFT: 3pm-11pm (Shift subject to change based on business needs)
The Server is responsible for providing friendly and efficient service of food and beverage items to all guests.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to work station as scheduled in proper uniform and ready to work
- Completes all side-work as directed by supervisor
- Keeps work station and Server area neat, clean and free of safety hazards
- Greets guests in a friendly professional manner
- Takes drink orders using suggestive-selling and up-selling techniques when applicable; Serves drinks quickly and efficiently in the proper glass with the proper garnish
- Informs guests of daily specials, soup of the day, and make menu suggestions when applicable
- Inputs alcoholic beverage orders into micros and send order to the bar
- Picks up alcoholic beverage orders from bar and serve to guests
- Checks back with guest with-in two minutes to ensure they are enjoying their meal, and determine if they have any other needs, refilling beverages whenever ½ full
- Pre-buses table as needed and ensures beverage glasses are always full
- Offers dessert and coffee using suggestive selling techniques when applicable
- Clears tables upon guest departure and resets according to standards in a timely manner
- Possesses the ability to adequately complete required forms and handle cash transactions accurately and in a timely manner
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website