The VIP Representative assists in executing property promotions and direct mail offers to maximize the profits of the gaming facility, giving correct change, accurately counting and recording assigned funds, verifying and documenting personal information for all transactions and assisting VIP players with requests. VIP Representatives perform high volume cash and non-cash transactions with guests in a courteous, accurate, and timely manner; Computes all monetary transactions, maintains accurate transactions and auditable balancing practices.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provides guests, especially women, an escape into an exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides outstanding guest and associate service in a confidential manner while performing assigned duties, including interpreting and conveying property information to all guests
- Provides guest information as to the use and benefits of the Wind Creek Rewards cards; Answers questions pertaining to points, promotions, complimentaries, and special events
- Assists in the execution of promotions/direct mail offers by redeeming prizes and issuing vouchers through our player tracking system, CMP
- Services all guests with the utmost hospitality by effectively demonstrating Wind Creek Hospitality's GETT initiative
- Assists VIP guests and improves guest experience through the issuance of discretionary complimentaries, makes dining and hotel reservations, and any other VIP Guest requests
- Avoids receiving procedural violations (exceptions), determined by the Wind Creek Compliance department
- Accurately handles large monetary transactions and machinery affiliated with the process
- Acquires beginning cash bank, makes change for customers, cashes out vouchers, and balances operating cash
- Maintains strict adherence to the department policies and procedures, maintains Title 31 certification and has a strong knowledge of Title 31 requirements
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website