Founded in 1916, Keds® redefined footwear with the introduction of the Champion sneaker. The iconic design was one of the first options to provide women with accessible, fashionable footwear and ignited a style revolution. Over the past 100 years, Keds® have been worn by iconic women such as Audrey Hepburn, Katharine Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Jackie O and Yoko Ono. In 2015, Keds® introduced the Ladies First Since 1916 platform in over 80 global markets and launched a powerful new era in its history. 2016 marks the brand's centennial year, celebrating 100 years of fashionable footwear and a passion for female empowerment. At Keds, we're dedicated to our consumers and proud of our heritage. We are focused on pushing the brand forward in innovative and unexpected ways. We are seeking passionate people to join our collaborative team during a truly momentous year for the brand.
The eCommerce Director will drive all aspects of Keds & Pro-Keds eCommerce business including business development, financial planning, content strategy and development, merchandising assortment strategy, website design, consumer experience strategy and optimization, and eCommerce analytics.Primary Duties
- Drive Keds & Pro-Keds eCommerce revenue growth, maximize marketing investments and deliver to financial results. Set and gain alignment with brand team on long-term strategy to hit growth targets.
- Own all eCommerce KPIs relating to traffic generation, channel management, onsite conversion and after-sale metrics.
- Collaborate with brand marketing to present brand and product stories online in a compelling way that delivers a rich brand experience to the consumer and integrates with other brand channel messaging (wholesale, stores, brand marketing, etc.). Ensure brand and product stories are regionally relevant. Influence for global impact.
- Lead vision of a long-term eCommerce strategy and customer experience that contemplates brand positioning, emerging digital shopping experiences, rising industry trends, and evolving consumer expectations. Direct the execution of this vision with an eye towards best practices in holistic digital customer journey management.
- Drive merchandising assortment strategy in partnership with brand product development. Identify and evaluate white space merchandising opportunities and new growth initiatives by leveraging product and category KPI data, consumer insights, and market trend knowledge.
- Direct commercial eCommerce team tasked with combining brand and eCommerce expertise to deliver a 52-week product and story flow for the various digital channels, including site, email, social media and direct mail. Lead the establishment of timelines and continuously reprioritize in functional areas including merchandising, content, design, buying, and planning.
- Drive a digital retail mindset within a traditional wholesale ecosystem, spanning product merchandising, financial planning, pricing, promotion, and ecosystem management.
- Lead cross-functional projects with broader eCommerce, brand, and global functional leaders to drive operational excellence. Direct team and partners on how to best execute stories across digital platforms through understanding of latest interactive design techniques and consumer experience technologies. Drive the optimization of new technologies across platforms.
- Partner with Technology leadership to identify whitespace in the development roadmap.
- Develop plans and forecasts along with supporting marketing and capital budgets. Work cross-functionally to ensure successful end-to-end planning and execution of merchandise assortment and inventory levels, taking into account brand goals and financial objectives.
- Develop process of analyzing business performance. Influence global leaders on changes within eCommerce, brand, and supporting teams that will elevate performance and address future forecasts.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- 7-10 years of eCommerce experience, online merchandising or marketing experience preferred, branded product experience preferred.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to drive effective collaboration and influencing within a matrix organization.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Comfortable in changing, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Apply on company website