Company: Accessible Space Inc
Location: Roseville, MN
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Government, Nonprofit, Education
Email me to apply later
Accessible Space Inc. (ASI) is a national nonprofit organization providing housing and personal care services to individuals with physical disabilities, seniors and veterans.
What if every day you could tell your family and
friends that you made a real
difference in someone's life?
That's what hundreds of people who work for Accessible Space, Inc. (ASI) are able to
say every day.
Accessible Space is not your ordinary care provider!
We've been making a difference in people's lives for over 35 years - providing
personal care and assisted living services to adults with mobility impairments
and/or traumatic brain injuries (TBI). People who never thought they would live
in their own apartment, make their own choices, or lock their own door are
doing all those things and more – living successfully and independently -
because our staff are standing by to bridge the gaps.
We are currently seeking caring, compassionate, reliable, motivated staff to
join our team in Roseville.
As a Resident Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with
activities of daily living, medication administration, personal cares, meal
preparation, and any other necessary job duties to meet the needs and improve
the quality of life for the individuals we serve.
• Competitive pay $13.00 starting wage
with scheduled raises and benefit package;
• Paid time off; education dollars; wellness rebates;
• One week of paid classroom orientation including First Aid and CPR;
• Learning and advancement opportunities; AND
• The opportunity to make a real difference – every day!
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills
• The ability to problem solve
• The ability to perform job functions with little supervision
• A sense of caring – and a desire to make a difference
• Must pass a criminal background check
Apply on company website