Our thriving patient-centered, physician-led organization is seeking a full time General Dermatologist to join our highly productive group in Pittsburgh, PA. Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated partners and support staff with this Turn-Key opportunity.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist
- Full Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Travel to 2 Clinics: White Oak Area
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity Bonus = Uncapped Earning Potential
- EMA Enabled Clinic
- Dedicated Certified Medical Assistants
- Full Benefits package
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more.
The White Oak neighborhood is a quaint community located less than 20 miles Southeast of downtown Pittsburgh. Our clinics have a loyal patient following and more people are moving to this area every day!
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery's mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services. As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals. We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation. We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make. We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes. We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.
Please contact Brittany Birmingham at Brittany.Birmingham@adcsclinics.com to learn more about this opportunity.
Our thriving patient-centered, physician-led organization is seeking a full time General Dermatologist to join our highly productive group in Pi...
Apply on company website