AdventHealth Medical Group OB GYN is seeking to build a dynamic and energetic OB GYN team in fast growing West Volusia County. This practice will consist of four Ob GYNs and two advanced practice providers/nurse midwives. Candidates should expect to deliver exclusively at AdventHealth Fish Memorial hospital and our brand new Mother and baby Unit (Mother and Baby Care | AdventHealth Fish Memorial | AdventHealth).
Physician must be board-certified/eligiblein Obstetrics and Gynecology. 3-5 years of experience is preferred, but not required. Bilingual in Spanish is preferred. Ability to work in collegial, team setting. J1 encouraged to apply!
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential
- Paid Leave Days
- Occurrence-based malpractice with tail coverage
- Medical, Dental, 403b, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability and more
- CME days, CME allowance and additional funds for dues/licensures/memberships
- Relocation expenses
This is an employment opportunity through AdventHealth Medical Group,a 900+ physician, multi-specialty organization. AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
Located on the western cusp of Volusia county conveniently located 30 minutes for Daytona Beach and 30 minutes from Orlando. AdventHealth Fish Memorial (AHFM) is a comprehensive, full service, 225 bed acute care community hospital that recently underwent a $100-million-dollar renovation to provide patients with the highest quality healthcare experience in a community setting. while offering a wide diversity of inpatient services including Cancer care, Cardiopulmonary, Cath Lab, Endoscopy, Imaging, Pain Management, Surgical Services, Wound Care, Hyperbaric and their brand-new breath-taking birthing center.
- Named as one ofOrlando Sentinels Top 100 Companies for Working Families
- Named toBeckers Hospital Reviews 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare
- Recognized seven years running by the Gallup Great Workplace Award
- AHFM is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Organizations
- Ranked A by Leap Frog Safety
Apply on company website