Seeking to hire 4 Security Command Console Operators for various full time shifts. We will be taking open interviews for these positions on :
Thursday November 21st.
Location: AlliedUniversal Branch Office - 201 Calmet Center Rd. LaGrange, Ga 30241.
PLUS RETENTION BONUS!! $$$$$
All assigned Security Officers and supervisors assigned to work 32 or more hours per week and maintain an attendance record of 98% during the month, will receive a $100 bonus. The $100 dollars will be added to the following pay period after the end of the month.
Apply to this listing to register for interview. Then just show up ready to interview!
Command Console Operator
The Command Console Officer(s) will be responsible for the collection and distribution for all information being received in the Command Center. This includes, but is not limited to fire systems, camera monitoring, badge access monitoring, and open channel radio communications.
- Capable of handling the physical requirements of the position.
- At least 21 years old at the time of assignment to facility.
- Ability to read, write and communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- Practice normal hygiene and personal cleanliness and be neat in dress and appearance.
- Required state certification and/or licensing, if any.
- Minimum qualifications required for a Security Officer.
- Proficient in alarm console operations, including access control systems and CCTV monitoring. Vendor's Site Security Chief will provide adequate training in these disciplines upon assignment and periodically thereafter, and will verify the effectiveness of such training through appropriate post-training assessments.
- Knowledgeable regarding local and surrounding area geography.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Windows software in a fire/life safety environment.
- Customer focused and good telephone skills.
- Duties shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Thorough knowledge of all security posts and processes throughout the KMMG site.
- Monitor all surveillance and information systems; respond to any breach in security and/or safety standards as outlined in Post Orders. Effectively monitor CCTV and alarms. Review and maintain video surveillance.
- Dispatch Security Officers and Red Shirts (members of the Site's emergency response team).
- Respond to emergencies by taking necessary action in accordance with established procedures, and promptly report the conditions and initial response
- to KMMG's Designee, KMMG management representatives, shift supervisor and/or local fire or police agencies.
- Prepare incident reports detailing all information and actions taken to address the condition/emergency.
- Ensure effective communication of information to Shift Supervisor.
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. #ZR *CB GD #SAJ #ZR
Apply on company website