Allied Universal is currently seeking a Full Time Professional Security Officer to oversee weekend operations at a Corporate Campus located in Watertown, MA
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
Exceptional customer service provider
Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Candidate should be comfortable using both computers and tablets
Must have valid Driver's License
Military experience a plus
AUS Workperks available
WE LOVE TO PROMOTE WITHIN!!!
- Free parking on site for all personnel.
- Use all state of the art security systems and software.
- Uniforms, that exceed “typical' industry stereo-types. We offer excellent quality uniform parts (including LL Bean winter jackets).
- Several restaurants on site. Panera Bread, Branchline, different Food trucks every day.
- Boston Sports Club and Bright Horizons day care on site (Employees get a 20% discount on both).
- Shuttle bus services from Back Bay, North Station, South Station, Brighton Landing, Brighton Center, and Cleveland Circle. Employees can use these services free of charge.
- Dog friendly environment. AUS employees can't bring their dogs, but you will see athenahealth employees with their dogs all over campus which is welcomed.
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Apply on company website