What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AMD is looking for world-class engineers for an exciting role in machine learning, deep learning and AI to develop, optimize and showcase AMD platform and compute capabilities in this exciting field. This role will develop and evangelize machine learning solutions on AMD's ROCm platform and participate in industry research and collaboration. In parallel, you will undertake and complete an M.S./Ph.D. course of study in this field under the Industrial PostGraduate Program (IPP). This role will naturally require you to work closely with AMD's Research and Engineering groups, industry partners and academia. Note: The IPP program is supported by the Singapore EDB (Economic Development Board) and Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.
- Enrol in, and complete an M.S./Ph.D. course of study at a leading Singapore university under the Industrial PostGraduate Program (IPP)
- Hands on participation in systems research in deep learning and HPC platforms including hardware and software components
- Define system level architecture, build and optimize performance benchmarks on GPU compute clusters.
- Showcase AMD HPC solutions & performance at HPC competitions & conferences and drive adoption of AMD platforms in the Singapore ecosystem
- Conduct workshops and lab courses at conferences and universities and collaborate with open source communities
- Collaborate with the AMD research and engineering to optimize machine learning frameworks and applications.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher degree in Computer Science /Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience in a field associated with AI and machine learning such as applied mathematics or statistics
- Knowledge and experience of using one or more of the following or similar machine learning software frameworks: CAFFE, Pytorch and Tensorflow
- Demonstrated expertise in high performance computing software development
- A team player, who is selfmotivated, goal driven and loves difficult challenges
- Excellent verbal/written communication and evangelizing skills with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive results is a plus
- Strong knowledge of GPU architecture, parallel computing and/or GPGPU acceleration
- Experience in analyzing performance bottlenecks, and implementing optimizations to relieve such bottlenecks
- Experience with Linux system administration and container management with Docker
Requisition Number: 75321
Country: Singapore State: Singapore City: Singapore
Job Function: [[customString7]]
Apply on company website