What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
**POSITION CAN ALSO BE LOCATED IN LONGMONT, CO**
AMD has an immediate need for a DevOps Software Development Engineer to support the infrastructure development team. The team is responsible for designing, implementing, deploying and maintaining regression tools & framework for testing of AMD products. Your work will involve significant challenge as you plan, implement, configure, and expand the environments necessary for successful tools development, automation and providing support to the customer. If you wish to be a part of a fast-moving and dynamic engineering organization with lifetime opportunity to work on state-of-the-art infrastructure, consider becoming our new DevOps Software Development Engineer
- Support, enhance and maintain existing infrastructure tools
- Work on design and development of next generation tools around tests filtering, harness, distributing to various heterogeneous environment including clouds, monitoring & reporting results
- Provide automation solutions for manual tasks
- Writing specs, documentation for tool development and user guides
- Providing support to testing & development teams distributed geographically
- Experienced Python developer
- Experienced with Shell Scripting
- Working knowledge of Object Orient programming concepts
- Knowledge of Software Build and testing frameworks/architecture
- Worked in Linux distributions environments
- Knowledge of various DevOps environments like Source Control (Perforce, Git), Jenkin, Docker
- Ability to work as part of a larger team to deliver quality solutions to end-users in a timely fashion
- Experience in other programming languages Java/C++
- Experience in handling various file formats like json, yaml, xml
- Experience with Web development, rest APIs
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Knowledge of FPGA devices & AMD/Xilinx products
- Preferred MS (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related equivalent) or BS with working experience
San Jose, CA - USA
Requisition Number: 171581
Country: United States State: California City: San Jose
Job Function: Design
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website