What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
A great opportunity to join our GPU power team, working with bleeding-edge technologies to deliver world-class products to the marketplace.
- Work within the graphics power team to drive power reduction effort including estimation and analysis, power targets tracking, status reporting, flow setup, and methodology improvements.
- Collaborate with system architects and designers, define usecases, identify power and perf-per-watt optimizations, create and track power reduction tasks and drive them into completion.
- Run performance models and power tools, write scripts, analyze data, prototype power initiatives, and evaluate ROI against project goals.
- Power management aglorithm design and implementation.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in ASIC power and low-power design techniques.
- Experience in power analysis and optimization tools (e.g. Ptpx, Power Artist, etc.)
- Experience in RTL design, simulation, and synthesis.
- Algorithms design and tuning, experiment design, and firmware development.
- Knowledge in Graphics pipeline architecture is a plus.
- Scripting language, e.g. Perl, Python, etc.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills, well organized, and self-driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Major in EE, CS or related, Master Degree with 3+ years or Bachelor with 5+ years working experiences
Requisition Number: 74528
Country: United States State: Florida City: Orlando
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website