What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The position will involve working with a very experienced logic and circuit design team and is responsible for delivering the physical design of large tiles to meet challenging goals for frequency, power and other design requirements for AMD next generation microprocessors in a fast-paced environment.Key Responsibilities:
- This individual will be responsible for leading and driving large design blocks from early design stage to tapeout.
- Work responsibilities include synthesizing extremely high speed designs, following through with Place and Route and analyzing design results, and making changes to the RTL code as needed.
- Extensive VLSI/IC design experience in a professional environment
- Knowledge of Logic Design and Synthesis
- Auto P&R background and skills
- Experience with Timing Closure, Circuit Design, Electrical Closure, and Memory Compiler Work
- Proven understanding of RTL, microarchitecture, Physical Design CAD tools and scripting languages (Perl, Python)
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering preferred.
Requisition Number: 103781
Country: United States State: Massachusetts City: Boxborough
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website