What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
This role will work with the design team and lead Graphics Performance analysis and debug for both pre-silicon and post-silicon.
- Bridge the gaps between the Design Team and Performance Verification Team
- Lead Game Bottleneck Based Performance Verification, Evaluation and Analysis for new chip
- In pre-silicon:
- Study new architecture, write test plan and performance tests for new graphics chips
- Analyze workload in real game and write performance test for game performance evaluation
- Debug function and performance issue in RTL
- Evaluate the chip performance of real game in RTL
- Analyze the performance issue in architecture and give solution
- Design new architecture to improve performance
- Work with SW/HW team to analyze the performance of game bottleneck based test
- Optimize chip setting for better performance
- Correlate the post-silicon performance and pre-silicon performance for game test
- Continuous team and self-growth
- Initiate and Lead Research on GPU architect
- Initiate Advanced Performance/Power Algorithms
- Write performance analysis tools
- GPGPU performance verification
- Bachelor Degree with 11+ years' experience / Master Degree with 9+ years' experience / PHD with 6+ years' experience
Requisition Number: 75929
Country: United States State: Florida City: Orlando
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website