What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AMD-Xilinx Architecture is looking for an SoC Architect for the development of Adaptive SoCs. In this role, you will be responsible for driving SoC architecture including the architecture of overall SoC, processor subsystem, interconnect, memory, and peripherals. You will analyze and develop novel architecture solutions, write specifications, and work with customers, planning, architecture, and design & verification teams.
- Strong foundation in SoC and ARM Processor-subsystem architecture
- Strong analytical problem solving, and attention to details
- Knowledge of ARM and other 3rd party IPs used in ARM based SoCs
- Work with customers, and cross-functional teams to scope SoC requirements
- Analyze SoC tradeoffs and define architectural requirements
- Evaluate 3rd party IPs, and build-vs-buy tradeoffs
- Develop architecture solution for adaptive SoCs
- Define architecture specifications in a clear and concise language
- Good knowledge of programming languages such as C, SystemC, Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable skills and experience:
- Knowledge of heterogenous SoC, FPGA, and ML/AI accelerators
- Knowledge of packaging and 2.5/3D integration technologies
- Knowledge of machine learning, automotive, and data-center acceleration applications
- Knowledge of boot, security, and RAS architectures
Education: BS/MS/PhD in electrical or computer engineering, or related field.
Experience: 12+ years of experience in related area
Requisition Number: 172305
Country: United States State: California City: San Jose
Job Function: Design
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website