What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Product Development Technician 2
To assist or provide technical troubleshooting and implementing engineering solutions for continuous improvement on Lab equipment so as to achieve quality, quantity and cycle time to meeting engineering new product samples delivery and engineering qualification activities.
Description of Duties
- Provide basic and higher technical level of debug via root cause analysis in resolving equipment related issues / improve equipment availability to achieve production goals and objectives.
- Execute engineering evaluation of equipment upgrades/enhancements and lab equipment maintenance activities per engineering request/procedure.
- Document test results and generate result and debug report timely.
- Perform lab equipment calibration and preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and conversion requirement.
- Ensure schedules are follow exact with ramp planning and to plan and work with external source to fulfill requirements.
- Assist in schedule and plan for delivery schedule for R&M and manage repair requirements of equipment from internal teams to external vendors
- Establish operational procedure and general specification and ensure all necessary Quality records are updated timely
- Support lab operation on day-to-day operation transaction. Operate lab CAMSTAR or equivalent manufacturing /inventory management system
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and is subject to review on a regular basis.
- Understanding of semiconductor testing
- Good technical knowledge on handling measuring & testing document and experienced in equipment verification, repair and problem solving.
- Ability to diagnose equipment problem and service / repair / troubleshoot equipment software and hardware
- Computer knowledge (Proficiency in Microsoft Office) and skills in report generation.
- Working with minimum supervision and able to lead.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Team player with positive working attitude
- Able to work in rotating shift
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics/ Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering with minimum 3 years (for Senior Technician and above) related working experience
- NITEC in Electrical / Electronics/ Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering with minimum 5 years related working experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Requisition Number: 75332
Country: Singapore State: Singapore City: Singapore
Job Function: [[customString7]]
Apply on company website