What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Software Development Engineer
AMD is looking for a hardworking software engineer, or recent graduate, to join our GPU Developer Tools Group to develop GPU profiling and debugging tools for the games and computer industries. The group currently develops the Radeon GPU Profiler, Radeon GPU Analyzer, GPU PerfAPI and Compressonator.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in computer games, computer graphics, and/or GPU profiler and debugger development.
- Developing applications using a 3rd party GUI (WxWidgets, preferably Qt)
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Collaborate with both technical and non-technical groups
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- A good understanding of a modern GPU pipeline
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Enthusiastic about all aspects of good software engineering
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical groups
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working in the computer games industry
- Experience developing game rendering engines
- Familiar with modern graphics APIs like Vulkan, DirectX12 or Metal
- Experience with profile and debugging tools for GPUs
- GPU compiler toolchains and stacks
- GPU ISA
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related field
Requisition Number: 101501
Country: United States State: Massachusetts City: Boxborough
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website