What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Senior Manager: GFXIP Project Execution:
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Sr. Manager to lead the Project Execution of GFXIP projects.In this role, he/she would manage multiple projects with the help of a team of experienced ASIC Engineers to meet the aggressive schedules required by AMD programs.
- Developproject plan and manage execution from conception to implementation, including strategies, processes and resources. Ensurebusiness objectives are clearly defined and agreed upon across multiple business units.
- Responsible for managing schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling.
- Managematrixed resources across multiple organizationsto deliver projects on-time.
- Provides technical leadership to team members to achieve goals.
- Interfaces and coordinates with customers to define objectives, provide status updates and prepare for release and deployment.
- Identifies and resolves potential complications within the program and develops solutions for resolution.
- BS/MS in EE or CS or CSE with 10yearsof experience focsed on IP and/or SOC verification with successful completion of multiple ASICs that are in production
- Prior experience in Graphics domain is highly beneficial, though not arequirement.
- Working in close collaboration with the design engineering teams and managers and directors on the various efforts involved in the definition and implementation of various projects and scoping development efforts and project schedules.
- Minimum of 6years of experience in managing engineering teams.
- Working knowledge of languages such as C/C++/Verilog/SV/UVM etc.
- Familiarity with design flows and methodologies used for IP/chip verification.
- Additional Recommended Skills:
- Superior communication skills.
- Be able to manage functional teams across various geographies.
- Ability to network, build relationships, and drive effective decision-making across multiple functions and levels within the organization and externally with customers.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and juggle multiple work streams to tight deadlines.
Requisition Number: 75110
Country: United States State: California City: Santa Clara
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website