What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AMD Product Development Engineer
This position involves some Test Development, Silicon Characterization, Product Data Analysis, as well as Silicon Debug of Scan/ ATPG tests and MBIST/ Arrays in leading edge process technologies in Product & Reliability Engineering. Tester experience and Test program development knowledge are important for this role. A good experience in test results data extractions and analysis is preferred. Some knowledge of process technology and semiconductor physics is a plus. Some forms of project management skillsets as well as experience in interfacing and driving activities with different teams is a plus.
- Plan and drive all end-to-end engineering activities with Product & Test, Reliability and Foundry Tech teams of Product Engineering.
- Perform Scan/ ATPG and MBIST/ Arrays Test debug
- Debug Root Causing of Scan and MBIST silicon fails using Schmoo Plots analysis, Scan Diagnostics, and Bitmapping tool respectively
- Test patterns & Test flows Development, Debug & Test
- Characterization and debug of new silicon designs and process technologies in the study of Product Reliability/ High Temp Operating Life (HTOL) Testing as well as Performance/ Power for the lifetime of the product
- Perform extraction and analysis of characterization data across PVT, as well as Power & Performance of the product
- BS/MS EE or equivalent
- 3 years or more industry experience
- Good communication & some kind of project management skills including data presentation, leading and driving projects/ activities across different teams
- Java, Perl, Python, C++ scripting/coding skills
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- ATE test experience - Advantest V93K experience preferred.
- Some Scan/ ATPG and Memory BIST test patterns development and debug experience will be added advantage
- Some Semiconductor Process physics/ technology knowledge is helpful
Requisition Number: 74911
Country: Singapore State: Singapore City: Singapore
Job Function: Product Engineering
Apply on company website