American Financial Network, Inc. (AFN) is a multi-billion-dollar company and one of the fastest growing mortgage lending platforms in the U.S., as recognized by Inc. 5000. In addition, we are Ranked by Mortgage Executive Magazine as a 50 best companies to work for in U.S. for 7 years and running. AFN is built on core values, our mission is to provide Guidance, Leadership and the necessary tools and team support you need to take control of your future. AFN will take your business to the next level of success. We offer our employees some of the most aggressive compensation plans, products, pricing, and support in the mortgage industry you will be able to achieve expected loan volume goals.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE AN ESTABLISHED, EXPERIENCED MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR WITH AT LEAST ONE YEAR OF EXPERIENCE AND LICENSED IN AT LEAST ONE STATE.
Direct Mortgage Lender – American Financial Network, Inc. (Seaside Virtual- Satellite Branch) is seeking highly skilled, self-producing, self-motivated, productive, experienced Loan Officers to originate and close Conventional, FHA, and VA residential loans with honesty, integrity, and limited supervision. Qualified candidate must have the ability and discipline to work remotely from home or satellite office. This is a unique opportunity for the right fit!
- Are you looking for a Direct Lender that:
- Offers a great compensation package? (Up to 300 bps for Self-Gen Deals)
- Sees you earn a GREAT Income as it offers amazing Processing & Underwriting Operations, with Regional and Corporate support?
- Is honest and has great pricing with a good selection of investors from which to choose?
- Do you have your own book of business and are able to generate your own leads? (leads, marketing and lead sources also available)
If the answer is YES, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the Loan Officer originates residential mortgage loans, and advises borrowers on available finance options.
- Responsible for outside sales and origination of self-generated residential mortgages
- Customarily and regularly engage in activities related to selling loans away from the office
- Develop and maintain relationships with real estate agents, financial planners, individual borrowers, builders, etc.
- Obtain accurate current copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the loan process (via phone or in person)
- Present the different types of loans and credit options available to customers and explain the terms of those services
- Adhere to legal, regulatory, and company policies and procedures
- Follow proper risk audit and compliance controls to mitigate financial risk to the organization while maintaining an environment focused on quality customer service
- Ensure that outstanding service is delivered to our customers and clients
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships as well as identify and pursue potential new customer opportunities
- Consistently meet or exceed company goals, while meeting and maintaining all license requirements, including continuing education
- Minimum of one year experience originating mortgage loans
- NMLS compliance, state and federal
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines
- Knowledge of processing, underwriting, and/or closing procedures/federal lending regulations
- Ability to manage a heavy pipeline of loans
- Teamwork and customer service oriented
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Familiar with FHA/HUD guidelines
- Strong computer skills including MS applications and previous experience utilizing laptop technology for communication purposes including accessing rate, credit and loan status information
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives
- Must be able to clear background check - Identification and address of residence must be verified
- Familiar with “Encompass” LOS Platform a plus
What we provide you:
- Great work environment, low pressure, team focused
- A Top Direct Lender with access to standard and niche products
- Fast turn times and quick closings
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- Special Discounts on selective recreational events/activities through our Employee Discount Program
American Financial Network, Inc., NMLS #237341 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website