Full cycle Accounts Payable role with primary responsibility for ensuring that resale invoices are processed timely and according to the purchase order while satisfying the 3 way match. Continuous self-development including actively seeking cross training and leadership opportunities.
- Process invoice exceptions including related transactions for resale purchases for all US locations and select subsidiaries
- Facilitate timely reconciliation of vendor statements by resolving billing, payment and debit/credit issues
- Develop both vendor and location professional relationships relating to statement reconciliation and payment cycles
- Maintain the vendor master data file
- Compile documentation in accordance with both company policy and generally accepted accounting principles
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Monitor and resolve GRIR open balances
- Assist with monitoring shared phone lines and email boxes
- Participate in special projects
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements
- Demonstrated analytical skills with proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team always maintaining a professional attitude
- 5 years Accounts Payable related experience or working towards a business degree
- SAP experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website