The BI Analyst role is responsible for data collection and analysis using tools connected to our database(s) and ERP(s). This person will analyze and develop information processing solutions, using data from several different sources. The candidate will be self-motivated and driven toward timely project completion and overall satisfaction of the business users. Sets deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitors progress for the ERP system. Develops functional specifications.
- Develop and manage BI solutions
- Collaborate with business users
- Analyze business processes and requirements
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Train and support other team members in implementing and supporting the end users.
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders.
- Actively participate in career development activities.
- 2-5 years of experience in Database tools – MS SQL Server, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, etc.
- Prefer knowledge in technology such as C#, Sharepoint, SAS, Power BI
- Experience with data conversions and analyzing missing records
- Ability to define and articulate Business Benefits and Costs.
- Strong communicator – verbal and written.
- Ability to successfully convey technical details to a non-technical audience as well as foster credibility with more technical audiences
- Organizational skills to include the ability to self-manage assignments and manage work on multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish.
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website