Why join us?
Applied is listed as one of the World's Best Employers by Forbes for 2021. We have earned the Outstanding Employer Support award from the US Navy and we are a GSA approved vendor.
Applied has been fortunate to retain associates who have built long lasting careers. 25% of our U.S. team has 20+ years of service!
In addition to competitive pay and all the benefits you'd expect from an industry leader (401K with company match, insurance, company vehicle, time off, employee assistance, tuition reimbursement, etc.) you will also enjoy:
A LASTING CAREER – Career paths are available in sales, management, and operations throughout the country
Professional development and training
Team oriented company culture where it's called work for a reason but have fun in the process
Join a local team with company backing
We are currently looking for a Hose Fabricator Technician to join our team. If you're outgoing, technically sound, and think you have what it takes – Apply Today!
In this role you'll be inspecting product and using your knowledge and experience from working on Industrial, Hydraulic, and/or Pneumatic hose assemblies. You'll leverage all that hands on experience in your background and put it to good use helping us to please our customers and gain new ones.
We'll look to you to lead the charge in this area as your work helps to support the industry's best sales team.
- Manufacture hose assemblies to required specifications.
- Handle walk in customers, process counter orders.
- Visually verifies product compliance to customer and company specifications.
- Functionally verifies product performance to the defined test criteria.
- Utilizes hand and power tools, electronic and pneumatic testing fixtures and devices.
- Complete department work assignments in a timely manner.
- Shift work assignment priorities when needed and as directed.
- Responsible for organization of tools and work station cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience in mechanical assembly or repair.
- 1+ year working in customer service.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong customer service background.
- IFPS certification
- Hose assembly experience
- Strong mechanical skills.
- 1+ year working knowledge of troubleshooting hydraulic circuits.
- Ability to work from drawings, prints, schematics, diagrams, bills of materials, customer specifications and written/verbal instructions
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website