What is the Position?
Applied has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Account Compliance Manager for plant locations across the US with one of our largest food processing customers. This is a high profile position with many opportunities for growth.
What will I do?
As theNational Account Compliance Manager, you will manage the relationship between Applied service centers and customer plants within a defined geography in terms of customer service, quality assurance, increased efficiency and communication. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service and product education and help to form an overall streamline of processes between the customer and Applied's Service Centers.
- Multi-task and handle the large volume of questions that arise from both Service Centers and customer plant locations.
- Handle a large amount of data and filtering for specific results related to the following metrics:
- backorder review
- on-time delivery
- response time analytics
- error free
- efficient sourcing
- inventory management
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiencies and proactively identify and carry out continuous improvement opportunities.
- Manage all Applied service centers tied to specific customer's plants based on performance metrics, talent needs/headcount, personnel issues, and customer relationship perception.
- Work with vendors to secure additional buying advantages and efficient sourcing.
- Provide excellent follow-up and follow through on all issues within geographic territory.
- Implement and mandate compliance with best practices for the national account.
- Streamline communication processes within the national account.
- Perform and report results of customer Plant Quality Audits.
- Analyze results of Service Center/customer Plant Quarterly reviews. Document issues and positive reports for future reference.
- Coach, train, and mentor Applied associates who service the specific customer account.
Job RequirementsThree years' experience in the sales, customer service or operations management arena is required. Equivalent to two years' college study plus specialized training in customer service practices and office functions is needed. Math aptitude and the ability to apply mechanical principles to address customer needs are essential. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Access is a must. A successful candidate will be aggressive, confident, and have the ability to deal with all facets of a customer of this scope as well as effectively manage internal associates with no direct reporting relationship. Background in sales to the food processing industry plant environment is a plus, specifically with chicken, beef, pork and prepared foods processing.
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website