As a Crew Member you will:
- Provide quality service to each customer and maintain the company's high standards of cleanliness, attitude, product and service.
- Meet or Exceed Speed of Service Standards
- Serve Fresh Quality Products
- Maintain Crystal Clean Customer View & Work Area
- Follow all Food and Personal Safety Procedures
- Replenish and rotate supplies.
- Keep the lot, lobby, kitchen counters and restrooms clean.
- Operate in accordance with established performance and operating standards as set out in the OSM and Employee Handbook
- Display a clear understanding of Miracle's Mission, Vision and Values
For this role you'll need
- High level of responsibility and desire to work hard
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Positive mental attitude (PMA)
- Enjoy working with a team
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and determination
- Available for all shifts necessary for the position
- Thorough training program
- Opportunity for advancement into management
- Flexible schedules
- Food discounts
At Arby's we believe in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
We at Arby's are committed to delivering a "Cut-Above" restaurant experience to our customers and a stimulating career environment for our employees.
Arby's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website