Employer: DRM Arby's
Why should you join the DReaM Team?
- To be part of a family focused culture that allows you flexibility in your schedule to achieve your family dreams, improve your quality of life, and inspire the customer!
- As a member of our team you will have the opportunity and support to develop your professional and personal skills by participating in our free leadership development curriculum.
- Additional benefits to you can include; free and discounted meal benefits, comfortable working attire (You can wear JEANS!), career advancement opportunities, as well as health benefits!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance*
- Long Term Disability*
- Paid Time Off*
- Bonus Opportunities*
- Years of Service Program
- 401(k) Plan*
- Employee Referral Bonus Opportunities!*
What will you be doing in the restaurant?
- Inspire and support your team to provide their best service to customers in ensuring they meet their hunger needs to fulfill their DReaM's in making a difference in our communities. Examples including but not limited to:
- Ensure the restaurant has adequate capacity by generating weekly schedules to provide customers with a positive and welcoming experience.
- Maintain an inviting and positive family culture for employees and customers by using necessary coaching, disciplinary measures, and hiring the right fit applicants.
- Supply sufficient levels of product to maintain customer satisfaction by overseeing and participating in routine ordering and inventory practices.
- Ensure the restaurant remains clean and provides a safe environment by utilizing maintenance and food safety guidelines.
- Be adaptable to a variety of situations to support your team's abilities and knowledge to handle their roles in meeting customer needs.
- Remain calm and utilize your knowledge to help diffuse and resolve customer issues and employee wellness concerns.
- Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits.
- Review profit and loss statements and progress toward goals with the District Manager each period. Take action to solve problems as necessary.
- Make positive and inspiring relationships with customers and coworkers to fulfill yours and their quality of life.
- Have FUN!
What does it take to join the fun & inspiring DReaM Team? (a.k.a. Requirements)
- The desire to grow and succeed in your personal & professional development. Ex: Display strong, excellent, and effective people oriented relationship skills
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs, and use your hands to prepare the meatiest sandwiches.
- Display drive, determination, punctuality, and maintain responsibility in working scheduled shifts.
- Have 3-5 years of experience leading a diverse team in a restaurant capacity or equivalent education.
- Adequate driving record to include valid driver's license & insurance.
- Ability to work flexible hours and work independently as well with a variety of personalities.
- Background check completed satisfactorily & be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
DRM IS EOE
*Based on eligibility
Apply on company website