The purpose of this job is to preform installations, maintenance and repairs of facility HVAC/R. Maintenance on cooking equipment, refrigeration units, lighting, warming cabinets. Minor plumbing, electrical and construction repairs within various Arby's locations in the area. Must be able to travel within region 100% and work varied shifts, weekends and holidays due to accessibility.
- Respond to service requests; troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair based on warranty and industry standards
- Communicate with maintenance supervisor and store management to report repair status
- Inspect and preform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance request
- Adhere to all safety and policies and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements
- HVAC Certification (1 year+)
- At least 18 years of age
- Must provide proof upon hire of legal status to work in the United States.
- Possess basic tools and meters knowledge
- Drug Free workplace - must be able to pass a DOT Drug Screen, a fit for duty physical, and a criminal background check.
- Possess a clean Motor Vehicle Report
Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to safely bend, stoop, lift, push, and pull
- Must be able to safely lift 50+ lbs
- Climbing / Rooftop work
- Inside and Outside work (exposure to extreme heat on rooftops and cold weather).
The employee is responsible for performing the essential responsibilities of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. The employee should notify RB American Group of any reasonable accommodation requests and may need to provide supporting medical documentation. This job description may not list all duties for this position and the employee in this position may be required to perform other duties to meet business needs. RB American Group reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the employee or RB American Group, may terminate employment at any time.
Employer: RB American Group
Apply on company website