Arnot Health has initiated the search for a Board-Certified Physician to join our Infectious Disease practice. Become part of an outstanding healthcare system and join an established group to practice full scope Infectious Disease & Wound Care and HIV programs. Working collaboratively with one physician and two APPs in a multi-specialty group of 210+ providers, the successful candidate will help meet the growth needs of the department. The Physician will provide both hospital and office-based care addressing ID patients, follow-ups, and new consults.
If you are seeking a collegial practice with full involvement in the provision of quality care, then you must explore this opportunity! Previous experience in Infectious Disease/Wound Care is preferred. GME faculty opportunities available.
Affiliated with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Arnot Health is one of the largest Graduate Medical Education training sites. Our training programs include numerous Primary and Specialty care Residencies and Fellowships including an Endocrinology Fellowship program. Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest.
If you are seeking a collegial practice located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY that offers the rewards of a balanced professional and personal lifestyle, then you must explore this opportunity!
- MD/DO degree
- Current NYS professional license as MD/DO and DEA license
- Medical staff privileges at Arnot and/or other affiliated hospitals
- Attain/Maintain board certification in specialty; Other certifications may also be required, including, but not limited to: ACLS, ATLS, BLS, DEA license
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Generous PTO
- CME Time and Money
- Relocation Stipend
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
Apply on company website