Aspirus Health is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to Join our Growing Team in Wausau, Wisconsin
We have an innovative, team-based model that has allowed us to thrive financially even through the most difficult of times. Now we would like to invite you to help us further grow our already established service line!!
- Full time, 4 days/week
- Time will be split between clinic days and procedure days
- Established service line that includes 5 other Urologists
- Approximately 20-25 patients/day
- Call will be 1:4
- APC support; assigned MA and shared RN support
- Dedicated teams to handle scheduling, insurance, and benefits
- Epic EMR used throughout health system
- Expert support in navigating billing and regulation changes
- New graduates welcome to apply
- UP TO 250K IN SIGNING INCENTIVES
- Not a visa eligible site
For a 4th year in a row, Aspirus Health has been recognized as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. A normal commute is 10 minutes to any part of town. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis.
Apply on company website