Wake Forest School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, North Carolina is seeking a full-time, non-tenured, BC/BE Physician for the Department of Family Medicine located at Piedmont Plaza.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Join current team of 3 Physicians & 4 APPs.
- 100% Outpatient.
- Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 7:00 pm and Fridays, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Treating patients through birth throughout life.
- M.D./D.O. from an accredited medical school.
- Successful completion of residency and at an accredited healthcare institution.
Licensure, Certification, and Registration:
- Current M.D. or D.O. license from the State of North Carolina.
- Board certification in primary care or related field from said residency.
- Certification in BCLS, ACLS required if stress tests performed or as required by specialty.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration, for prescription writing required.
The Wake Forest School of Medicine serves as the academic center for the Atrium Health Enterprise that currently includes over 40 hospitals throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. As a member of the Atrium Health Enterprise, MFM faculty members at Wake Forest Baptist have an extraordinary opportunity for participation in large-scale system-based research, education, and clinical endeavors.
Winston-Salem, along with Greensboro and High Point, is located in North Carolina's beautiful Piedmont Triad, with a regional population of 1.7 million, and ranked in the top 60 Best Places to Live by US News & World Report. Enjoy a family-friendly, affordable cost of living with housing costs 31% below the national average. The area provides four seasons, strong schools, an enthusiastically supported arts community, sports teams, active community life, prestigious college and university systems, and is located in close proximity to pristine beaches and the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains.
Apply on company website