Under general supervision, the Administrative Support Associate II assists in a variety of moderately complex administrative matters for a department/program/clinic. Maintains cooperative working relationships and an open line of communication with other departments and members of the Medical Center. Resolves problems to improve customer service. Assists with the organization of the leadership?s time and maintains accurate schedules. Additional responsibilities include, compiling information, creating spreadsheets, drafting communications and preparing written documents using Microsoft Word, Excel and other programs.
High school diploma or GED equivalent required and one year of related experience. Associate degree preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION:
- Maintains leadership?s or departmental calendar(s). This includes making appointments, arranging meetings, scheduling departmental activities, and arranging travel. Makes arrangements for facilities and audiovisual equipment as needed. Facilitates operational details of department/program/clinic.
- Responsible for screening and referring callers, taking messages, and routing calls according to procedures. Uses organizational familiarity and discretion to address concerns and escalates to direct supervisor as needed. Provides detailed responses to information requests about programs and activities.
- Prepare routine to moderately complex correspondence, agendas, proposals, course materials, schedules, articles, meeting minutes, reports and other materials. Reviews materials for accuracy and correct format.
- Provides requested information for special reports/projects by researching files and records, retrieving stores data, compiling data, organizing and presenting information in a usable format, such as graphs, tables and charts.
- Assists with business-related financial duties such as tracking accounts, producing financial reports, and providing budget preparation support.
- Prepares, processes and maintains office operational records, such as payroll, purchasing and requisitions.
- Organizes work activities to ensure completion on time.
- Resolves problems to improve customer service.
- Creates and maintains accurate files.
- Facilitates departmental communication.
- Maintains inventory and supplies for department/program/clinic.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website