Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement.Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 745,000 adult and pediatric patients at 31 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. Our clinicians work together with the home health and hospice services of its VNA Care subsidiary and in close collaboration with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time general Cardiologist who is committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population.
- Community based out-patient practice
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues; strong referral base
- Cardiology department consists of 25 General Cardiologists, 3 Interventionalists,
- 1 Electrophysiologist, 3 Pediatric Cardiologists
- Lab sessions & testing include echocardiography, stress testing, vascular ultrasound imaging, nuclear imaging, cardiac device clinic
- Call approximately 1:10
- Affiliated with the Beth Israel Deaconess Lahey Health & Mount Auburn Hospital
- BC/BE Cardiology, MA license
- Echo and Nuclear certification preferred
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
More about us
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard MedicalAssociates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, PMG Associates and VNA/Hospice) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Brenda Reed, Director Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300, Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts;
E: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE/AA. No third party agency. www.atriushealth.org.Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clin...
Apply on company website