Chief of Internal Medicine
Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Renowned for continuously improving the care delivered in our communities, our practices are NCQA level 3 and are located throughout thegreater Boston area.
We have excellent opportunity for a Chief of Adult Medicine to join our Chelmsford practice. The Chief will provide clinical leadership and oversight to a staff of 22 MDs and APCs. This position is responsible for aligning clinical activities for the implementation of mission-specific strategies and works collaboratively with colleagues, staff, management and the community
The Chelmsford practice is a multispecialty practice which serves a culturally and economically diverse patient population that offers on-site pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology services. Behavioral Health as well as medical and surgical specialties are also on site. This practice affiliates with Lowell General Hospital.
Located about 30 miles northwest of Boston, living options in the area include a wide range of largely suburban and rural settings in surrounding MA communities and southern NH. The area offers exceptional school systems, a convenient drive to Boston for arts and cultural activities, and to beaches, mountains and lakes in NH, VT, and ME to the north.
- Excellent opportunity for both personal and professional growth
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment
- Collegial clinicians and staff with a primary focus on patient care
- Department consist of 12 MDs and 10 APCs, with 1:1 MA support
- Position is ambulatory based
- Minimal call Saturday/Sunday Urgent Care 1 weekend 4 times/year. Back up 4 times/year.
- Outstanding team supports embedded in our comprehensive medical home model
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- An organization that recognizes the importance of primary care; it is at the forefront of our mission, as well as prominent in all of our strategic initiatives
Ideal candidates will possess:
- BC internal medicine primary care (IM) or family medicine (FM)
- Proven track record of physician management/progressive leadership experience.
- Well respected clinician with a demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Passionate about continuous quality improvement in a large, collaborative practice.
- Exceptional clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment and possess the ability to engage, mentor and motive staff
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding health care to patients
At Atrius Health, (Dedham Medical Group, Harvard Vanguard MedicalAssociates, Granite Medical Group, PMG Associates and VNA/Hospice) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health, preventative medicine and who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Proven history of care coordination and redesigning how healthcare is delivered
- Strategic partnership with IBM/Watson Health to offer primary care physicians cloud based tools to assist with patient care
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Laura Schofield Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts; E: email@example.com EOE/AA. www.atriushealth.org
Chief of Internal MedicineChelmsford Atrius Health, a well-established, physici...
Apply on company website