Dedham Medical Associates
Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Renowned for continuously improving the care delivered in our communities, our practices are NCQA level 3 and are located throughout thegreater Boston area.
We have excellent opportunity for a primary care internist to join our expanding Dedham practice. Ideal candidate will be full time, but will consider PT, committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicineto a growingpatient population. Our Dedham practice has been serving nearby communities since 1937.
The Dedham office is a community-based, multispecialty practice that offers on site laboratory and radiology services, and affiliates with Beth Israel-Needham. For tertiary care, our affiliated hospital is Beth Israel Medical Center. Located less than 30 minutes southwest of Boston, living options in the area include a wide range of largely suburban and rural settings in surrounding MA communities. The area offers exceptional school systems, a convenient drive to Boston for arts and cultural activities, and to nearby beaches.
- Excellent opportunity for both personal and professional growth
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment
- Collegial clinicians and staff with a primary focus on patient care
- Department consist of 11 MDs and 3 APCs, with 1:1 MA support
- Positions are ambulatory based
- Minimal weekend call - @ 3 times/year.
- Full or part time with flexible schedules
- Outstanding team supports embedded in our comprehensive medical home model
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- An organization that recognizes the importance of primary care; it is at the forefront of our mission, as well as prominent in all of our strategic initiatives
Ideal candidates will possess:
- BC/BE adult primary care physician (IM/FM)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding health care to patients
At Atrius Health, (Dedham Medical Group, Harvard Vanguard MedicalAssociates, Granite Medical Group, PMG Associates and VNA/Hospice) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health, preventative medicine and who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Proven history of care coordination and redesigning how healthcare is delivered
- Strategic partnership with IBM/Watson Health to offer primary care physicians cloud based tools to assist with patient care
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Dedham Medical Associates Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare orga...
Apply on company website