DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Phlebotomist.
The Austin Diagnostic Clinic (ADC) serves the Central Texas and surrounding communities with over 140 primary and specialty care providers within 22 medical specialties. We have been providing compassionate care and excellent service to our fellow Central Texans since 1952. We are proud to have been recognized for excellence in medicine and for being pioneers in new technologies. Now, as part of HCA Physician Services Group, we will continue to provide the same level of service and care to our growing community. At ADC, our Vision is to be the premier multi-specialty clinic providing compassionate care and excellent service. We treat our coworkers and patients like family. This is an important aspect of our work environment and something we portray in our day-to-day interactions.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
Click here to learn more
Seeking a Phlebotomist for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will prepare, clean, and sterilize equipment, instruments, and work area for collection
- You will perform venipuncture, arterial, and capillary punctures on patients
- You will manage collection data including identifying and labeling specimens, conducting laboratory testing, and entering laboratory data into the computer system
- You will perform additional collection/test procedures such as bleeding time tests, urine dipstick tests, sweat chloride collection, and/or Drug of Abuse urine collection when needed
QualificationsWhat Qualifications you will need:
- Graduation from an accredited phlebotomy program or an Associate's degree in a scientific or health-related field is required
- 1 year of experience as a Phlebotomist, Certified Medical Assistant, or EMT is required
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful
- Current and unrevoked phlebotomy certification is highly preferred
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Practice Managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website