Reports To: Location Director
WHO WE ARE:
We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated, and committed individual to join our team! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Lead Program Coordinator is responsible for assisting and guiding team members, day to day tasks, and non-managerial escalated tasks along with maintaining up-to-date knowledge regarding services regulations, policies and procedures. The Lead Program Coordinator is the primary point of contact for the billing department, branch teams, and community partners. The Lead Program Coordinator would assist with team training, audits and monitor payroll.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Adhere to Aveanna Core Values.
2. Answer and transfer call on multi-line phone system.
3. Resolve payroll issues or concerns with client, support staff, and regional center.
4. Assist internal billing team with general and problematic inquiries.
5. Communicate and troubleshoot billing issues with regional centers.
6. Build, develop, and retain strong relationships with our clients, regional centers, and other stakeholders.
7. Perform pre-audits to ensure requirements for upcoming deadlines such as, but not limited to, payroll, and other requests, are met.
8. Service as a resource and guide for other team members.
9. Maintain a general understanding and knowledge for internal and external policies and procedures, regulations established by Developmental Services (DDS), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Title 17, Home and Community Based Services (HCBS), and other applicable agencies.
10. Maintain current knowledge and assist with all day-to-day processes to ensure turnaround times, and policies and procedures are met.
11. Train and guide new hires.
12. Assist with general office correspondence and answer all direct correspondence.
13. Assist clients in the office with questions, inquires, and paperwork.
14. Prioritize tasks from supervisors and managers.
15. Effectively communicate with all levels within the organizations.
16. Perform other duties as assigned or needed
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
1. Care about the developmentally disabled population
2. Some college or bachelors degree is strongly preferred
3. Minimum of one year of payroll and/or customer service experience within the last four years
4. Excellent interpersonal skills; self-driven, motivated and results oriented
5. Strong analytical and judgment skills
6. Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel
7. Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously; strong organizational skills and the capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Aveanna does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Aveanna.
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Apply on company website