Aveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past year, and through a series of exciting acquisitions weve expanded the scope of our business into home health and hospice.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter reports directly to the Talent Acquisition Recruiting Manager and is responsible for developing innovative and aggressive methods to source, screen, and pipeline candidates through various recruiting methods including cold searching, professional networking, and additional recruiting sources for specialized skill sets. The Recruiter will also communicate closely with candidates, including explaining Aveannas core values and mission to them and guiding them through the entire interviewing process.
This role is based in Minnetonka, MN. This role will be a hybrid of remote work and in-office work.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support recruiting team by building and maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers during intake meetings prior to posting to attract the appropriate candidate pool.
- Communicate with candidates over a variety of channels, explaining open positions and assessing whether they would be a fit for the role.
- Work closely with Talent Manager and hiring managers to create innovative sourcing strategies for existing openings.
- Proactively manage the interview process and account for all candidates interviewed.
- Along with the Talent Manager, take ownership over the quality of candidates and the hires within Aveanna.
- Create sourcing activity/candidate reports for open positions to be shared with the hiring managers.
- Extend offers and negotiate with candidates, communicating benefits and other offer details to successfully reach an offer acceptance.
- Participate in team meetings and strategy sessions.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources, or other related field
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-3 years of recruitment experience
- Advanced internet search experience using Boolean search techniques is strongly preferred
Apply on company website