DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Tuition Reimbursement/Student Loan Assistance Programs
• Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
• 100% matching 401(k) based on years of service
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, a 407 bed facility, provides highly specialized tertiary care services, including cardiac surgery, cancer treatment and management, orthopedic and spine surgery, neurosurgery and other complicated treatments or procedures. Leveraging the latest technologies and treatment protocols and serving as a designated Level II Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center, Aventura Hospital meets both the elective and emergency healthcare needs of its neighboring communities and international visitors.
The Supply Chain Cath Lab/IR Materials Coordinator (CLMC) is responsible for leading, implementing, measuring, and directing supply chain activities within the Cath Lab/IR departments. The CLMC is primarily responsible for supporting operations through inventory management, and fostering a collaborative environment between supply chain and the clinical Cath Lab/IR team members. The CLMC assists other stakeholders in promoting clinical integration within supply chain.
In this role, you will:
• Be responsible for daily supply chain operations in the cath lab and/or interventional radiology department
• Be responsible for implementation of supply chain policies, procedures, and best practices within the cath lab and or interventional radiology department
• Review inventory in supply areas daily and process routine and emergency supply orders
• Ensure accurate and timely receipt, delivery, and restocking of all cath lab and/or interventional radiology lab supplies
• Maintain labeling / locating and organization of supply areas
• Rotate stock and perform supply expiration audits
• Process bill only / bill and replace requisitions to ensure accurate documentation and timely invoice payment
• Process product returns appropriately, including cardiac explant returns per approved policy
• Manage product recalls for cath lab and/or interventional radiology department
• Review and maintain PAR files and min/max inventory levels
• Oversee consignment inventory and ensure compliance with reconciliation requirements and record keeping
• Facilitate bulk-buy process, conduct routine inventory audits, and ensure product utilization and/or exchanges occur proactively to prevent obsolescence in conjunction with Supply Chain Director and Consolidated Service Center personnel
• Work with Clinical Resource Director (CRD) and/or Supply Chain Director on supply cost management initiatives and Supply Expense MOR
• Serve as cath lab and/or interventional radiology point of contact for vendors and overall vendor management
• Three to five years of relevant clinical and/or materials experience required
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website