DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Medical Surgical Telemetry
Full Time Nights FTE 0.9
Aventura Hospital and Medical CenterAventura, FL Facility Description:
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, a facility of HCA Healthcare's East Florida Division, is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care medical surgery hospital providing award-winning procedures. Leveraging the latest technologies and treatment protocols, Aventura meets both the elective and emergency healthcare needs of its neighboring communities and international visitors. Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Florida Department of Health and is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission. Aventura's Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and they are an American College of Radiology accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is home to a community rich in diversity and infused with world class culture. A prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!Benefits:
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.Job Description:
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to patients within scope of practice. Assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Works under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists in admission, transfer and discharge of patients.
- Obtains vital signs on all patients (per unit policy and frequency); reports abnormal results to nurse co-assigned to patient.
- Provides basic nursing care to patients, including actions that meet psychosocial needs and physical needs.
- Demonstrates flexibility; is organized and functions in stressful situations.
- Manages and operates equipment safely, correctly, and respectfully.
- Reports changes in patient's condition to nurse co-assigned to patient.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Active Certified Nursing Assistance license with the State of Florida
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification from the American Heart Association
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Basic computer knowledge
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website