DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
General Mechanic Engineering Department Part Time, Day Shift, .50 FTE Aventura Hospital & Medical Center Aventura, FL Facility Description: Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, a facility of HCA Healthcare's East Florida Division, is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care medical surgery hospital providing award-winning procedures. Leveraging the latest technologies and treatment protocols, Aventura meets both the elective and emergency healthcare needs of its neighboring communities and international visitors. Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Florida Department of Health and is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission. Aventura's Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and they are an American College of Radiology accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is home to a community rich in diversity and infused with world class culture. A prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer! Benefits: We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Aventura Hospital & Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
- Performs general maintenance and construction functions such as plunge toilets, adjust thermostats, replace light bulbs, etc.
- Greases, oils, wipes, does filter changes, belt changes, sewer cleaning, roof repair, caulking, bearings, and makes repairs.
- Maintains interior and exterior lighting.
- Maintains and tests electrical equipment as required.
- Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, patch and painting as required.
- Obeys safety policies and uses lift equipment, maxi slides and assistance from coworkers when necessary
- Follows established guidelines for reporting a significant medical error or unanticipated outcome in the patient's care which results in patient harm
- Performs job duties in accordance with standards set forth by HRS, and JCAHO, if applicable
- Hospital experience preferred.
- Two to five years industrial or maintenance work.
- Must have valid Drivers license and be able to meet Hospital Drivers Safety Policy drivers requirement.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred
- Ability to test and maintain electrical networks.
- Be familiar with operations of diesel fuel electrical generators.
- Understand fundamentals of trouble shooting of electrical circuits.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website