CARE FIRST OB/GYN GROUP:
Care First OB/GYN, a well established group providing quality womens health care in the Central New Jersey area since 2006, is seeking a full time OB/GYN. This is an office - based opportunity with no on call requirements!
Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYNs are invited to apply including 2021 OB/GYN Residents.
Mentorship and Board Exam support for Early Career Physicians.
- 3 New Jersey Office Locations: North Brunswick, Plainsboro & Edison
- 80/20 OB/GYN
- Approximately 500 deliveries/year
- In-Office Procedures: Colposcopy, PAP Test, IUD, Ultrasound, Genetic Counseling, Sonohysterogram, Endometrial biopsy, Vulvar Biopsy
- Saint Peters Healthcare System, New Brunswick NJ (90%)
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick NJ (10%)
- Company Paid: New Jersey Medical license, CDS, DEA, Hospital Credentialing
- Company Paid Malpractice Insurance - No tail expense required!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options, Paid CME Time Off, CME Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401k & more
AXIA WOMENS HEALTH:
- Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs: At Axia Womens Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings
- Early career guidance, including board exam preparation. We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN and we are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
- Growth is Real and Rewarded: Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
- Be a part of something big! Axia Womens Health is leading the way in improving womens health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest womens health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing.
To learn more and schedule a fasttrack call with the Lead Senior Physician call or text (856) 7454338, or Email: Victoria.Schill@axiawh.com.
PLEASE, NO STAFFING AGENCY SOLICITATION
CARE FIRST OB/GYN GROUP:Care First OB/GYN, a well – established group providing quality women's health care in the Centr...
Apply on company website