BAE Systems is seeking a Web Development Support individual to work on one of our Defense customer's programs in Korea. This Web Development Support individual will:
- Manage the webserver to keep websites running and apply patches on the 8A webserver and coordinates webserver issues with RCC-K.
- Provide Web design and Web content administration support to maintain and improve 8A web-based systems including planning, designing, testing, and implementing static and dynamic Web pages, Web sites, Web applications and associated content.
- Provide IMO support to the Public Affairs Directorate including the detailed list of responsibilities in DA Pam 25-1-1.
- Assist in the setup and security of communication capability for exercises, other training or conference events including travel to locations throughout Korea.
- Coordinate with 8A G6 and other outside entities to ensure the directorate can find the resources needed to meet mission requirements.
- Manage Knowledge Management Collaboration applications including coordination with the Knowledge Management Directorate for permissions to the 8A Sharepoint portal for all PAO personnel and adding new incoming personnel and removing outgoing personnel on both the 8A SharePoint portal and 8A Share Drives.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
Security Clearance Requirements: Must possess a Secret clearance; must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
IT Certifications: Must possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 IAT Level II certification. Must also possess either MS Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) or MCSA: Web Applications.
Experience Requirements: Two (2) of the last four (4) years performing Web Services tasks.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or closely related field. Bachelor Degree can be waived with four (4) continuous years performing Web Services tasks.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website