BAE Systems in Washington DC is seeking an Application Installation/Configuration Analyst to support the Strategic Systems Program (SSP). Primary responsibilities include management support, helping to research and select an Enterprise Search Tool and subsequently the installation and configuration of an Enterprise Search Tool for an intranet site. Secondary responsibilities include the maintenance of the Wiki. The ideal candidate must possess strong problem solving skills; a high degree of technical expertise, and a commitment to exceptional customer service and teamwork. Candidate must be able to meet DoD Cyber workforce requirements within 6 months of being hired. Primary duties will be as follows:
- Installation and configuration of the upcoming Enterprise Search Tool
- Manage the Wiki System based on xWiki
- Design and develop components
- Design and develop interfaces to external systems
- Review system configuration to maximize performance
- Troubleshoot system issues and handle user requests
- Manage the structure and layout of the Wiki Application
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Experience installing, configuring, and administering enterprise applications
- Script writing experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- CompTIA Security+ Certification or equivalent (required within 6 months of hire)
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with xWiki
- Implementation of DISA's Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website