What's it like working for a company where you are treated as more than a number? Empowering. Joining our Finance team in this unique role means you will work independently and as a team to ensure compliance with government regulations. With the diversity of our offerings and work, you'll get to take on new challenges while your career reaches new heights. BAE Systems is seeking a Financial Analyst with exceptional systems/applications and analytical skills to join the Government Compliance team.
Inthis job, you will:
· Monitor and compile trend analyses and status reports with extensive supportingdetail; focused on labor compliance.
· Build new efficiencies through automation such as developing BOTs andrefining spreadsheet manipulations.
· Assist in maintaining and identifying changes to website, procedures,company forms, and training, ensuring consistency.
· Identify and recommend/implement improvements in internal controls, communications,customer interfaces and tools.
· Support internal and external audits.
· Possess strong communication skills to effectively guide and interfacewith all levels of personnel
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
A bachelor's degree is required
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and in-depth research skills
- Able to apply and adapt to new technology
- Strong proficiency in Excel: solid intermediate to advanced formulas and functions including charts
- Self-motivated with a bias for action, process/results oriented
- Communicate effectively, both orally and written with all levels of personnel
- Prioritize and self-manage a multitasked workload in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy
- Detail-oriented with meticulous record-keeping skills
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
· Degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
· Experience with macros, bot-building, other automation
· Interest in internal audit and labor compliance
· UI Path, Midas PowerBI, Deltek Costpoint/COGNOS
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website