BAE Systems has a need for mission-dedicated Imagery Analysts. The selected candidates will provide full spectrum analysis and research appropriate Intelligence Community databases for amplifying information to produce standard/non-standard imagery and multi-INT fusion products. Additionally requirements include collaboration with fellow analysts, Intelligence Officers, and mission partners as required to provide intelligence reports, graphics, and briefings to communicate the analysis rendered.
Imagery Analysis services include researching Cedalion / NES and other appropriate databases for amplifying information, producing imagery analysis products, and effectively collaborating with other Intelligence Community organizations to enhance collection, research, analysis, and product generation processes.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Experience of 3 to 10 years of Imagery Analyst experience.
- Imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level.
- Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent.
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities. Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of REMOTE VIEW, IEC, NES/Cedalion, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing.
- Knowledge of the intelligence collection process. Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Understanding of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) to create and maintain geodatabases and shapefiles.
- Understanding of the Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze, and Disseminate (F3EAD) targeting methodology resulting in the capture of high value individuals (HVI) and neutralization of HVIs and enemy combatants.
- Understanding of Multi-Source fusion analysis, HUMINT targeting analysis, Activity Based Intelligence (ABI), Pattern Analysis, and Targeting development.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website