Looking for an Exciting Career Move? It is Waiting for You at BAE Systems!
BAE Systems, a top-ten prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, enables the U.S. government to transform data into intelligence and provides engineering, integration and sustainment support for critical military platforms and systems. Intelligence & Security provides services and products to the Department of Defense, the intelligence community, federal law enforcement officials, and troops deployed around the world. We have more than 80 locations across the U.S. and in Afghanistan, Djibouti, Germany, Japan, Korea, Thailand and the United Kingdom.
At BAE Systems, we promote a strong, collaborative culture and provide our employees with the tools, skills and training they need to succeed. We are all about trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in defense technologies and national security services. We offer flexible work environment to support the balance in your life and keep you performing at your best. Be a part of a company that is part of the community; driven to improve our future and protect our freedom.
We are seeking to hire an ISSO. The ideal candidates shall have five (5) years ISSO experience, or equivalent systems security related experience, and knowledge of systems functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational system measures.
- Candidates shall review security documentation to evaluate the adequacy of the security plan for upgraded networks. This evaluation shall ensure security solutions are effective and meet all security requirements for processing classified information.
- Candidates shall perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Candidates shall have five (5) years ISSO experience, or equivalent systems security related experience, and knowledge of systems functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational system measures.
- Candidates shall have experience in preparing reports such as:
- System Security Plans (SSPs)
- Risk Assessments Reports,
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages
- System Requirements Traceability Matrixes (SR TMs)
- An understanding the Risk Management Framework (RMF) that uses Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) Instruction 1253 and the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 security controls.
- Candidates must be IAT II or IAT III certified within 6 months of starting on program.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website