BAE Systems, Inc. is looking for an Information Technology Applications Delivery Executive to join our Enterprise Shared Services Information Technology (ESS- IT), Application Solutions team area.
The Information Technology Applications Delivery Executive currently serves as the Director of dedicated Applications Solutions support resources across the Product Sectors, with portfolios predominantly Oracle EBS based. The position serves as the partner between Application IT services and the Sector/Business Information Technology function.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Essential functions may include, but are not limited to, the functions listed below):
• Partners proactively with the sector business technology officer organization to identify ways to leverage/exploit application technology to enhance efficiency, collaboration and innovation. Collaborates across the Applications Solutions leadership to identify synergies to leverage and standardize solutions that fit enterprise requirements that deliver better solutions/services to customers.
• Responsible for managing multi-million dollar budget, ensuring performance against that budget, and for the leadership and management of a geographically dispersed team.
• Responsible for communicating capabilities roadmap to the Sector and ensures technology developed and delivered meets the need of the receiving business. Recommends solutions based on fit and cost consideration.
• Advocate within the organization for increased utilization of new business technology and capabilities as they are introduced.
• Responsible for support of an extensive portfolio to include multiple instances of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), complex integrated systems and Kronos Workforce AutoTime time collection.
• Responsible for compliance to relevant cybersecurity controls; ensure that audits are appropriately planned for, supported, responded to, and closed. Ensures the readiness of Application teams for audits. Ensures periodic monitoring of compliance occurs to ensure risks are adequately mitigated and compliant solutions implemented.
• Collaborates with other IT teams to improve overall customer service.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
Understanding of Oracle software and technologies in a large, complex manufacturing environment.
Problem Solving: Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision.
Interpersonal Skills: Skilled communicator who influences and shapes the image of a complex support model.
Negotiation Skills: Negotiates mainly internally, at higher levels, and occasionally with external relationships.
Project Management: Senior Project/Program team member responsible for work flow which is varied in nature with situations frequently requiring new solutions.
Nature of Impact: Routinely impacts quality, timeliness of results, planning and revenues or budget; frequently sets policies and procedures.
Area of Impact: Primarily Product Sectors-wide for business application customers
Min. Education: Bachelor's Degree.
Min. Experience: More than 15+ years of relevant work experience.
Min. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Technology knowledge, financial acumen
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
• Pref. Education: Master's Degree preferred.
• Pref. Experience: More than 15+ years relevant management experience preferred.
• Pref. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Business acumen, diagnostic information gathering, collaboration, strategic focus, manufacturing automation systems, adaptability, communication, discernment/judgment, negotiation, influencing others, customer service
• Security Clearance: None (Must be Clearable)
• Working knowledge of Time Collection systems like Kronos Workforce AutoTime
• Working knowledge of DFARS and Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification (CMMC); NIST SP 800-171, and NIST SP 800-53 or similar security controls.
• Specific knowledge of IT Applications operations and technologies with a broader more general knowledge of other IT operational services such as Network Infrastructure technologies (WAN/LAN), Cybersecurity, Active Directory, Backup & Recovery, Data Centers, Messaging, Mobile Technologies, Remote Access, Storage, Operating Systems, Virtualization Services, and IT Service Desk.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, meet established deadlines and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
About BAE Systems, Inc.
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website