BAE Systems is seeking Mobility Service Center (MSC) Technical Project Manager to support our customer in Bluemont, VA. This position will help manage the MSC technical projects, including Tier III system engineers to support Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution, MSC system engineering support for technology update and refresh efforts, managing tasks and activities at the project level, and, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, compliance reporting, and other special projects.
- Ensure that program and project goals are accomplished and align with business objectives for the MSC as it relates to telecommunications-related projects. Apply tools, skills, and techniques to tasks and activities to meet project requirements.
- Ensure that all MSC projects are completed on time and within budget; identify risks and plan appropriate risk responses.
- Ensure FEMA policies and procedures are adhered to on the MSC program and as part of the project management delivery approach.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Oversee and act as an escalation point for MSC engineering activities.
- Solve problems and collaborate with other members of the leadership team on a daily basis as it pertains to MSC technical matters.
- Provide reporting of KPI's and trends to the customer on a regular schedule or as needed.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- 15 Years of telecommunications experience
- Experience developing and executing IT projects
- Experience managing a team of mobile engineers
- Familiarity with the FEMA Mobility Service Center program processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- ITIL certification
- Certification(s) in mobile device management and security
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or an Information Technology- intensive discipline
- Ability to receive and hold a Public Trust security clearance.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website